Storyboard pour les e-learnings
I developed this short module with a twofold objective. On the one side, to help learners understand what a storyboard is, the possible formats it can be created, and how to create one as part of an e-learning course design project. On the other hand, an e-book embedded and downloadable within the course, will give learners practical advice on creating a good storyboard.
The course is mainly aimed at newbies in the Instructional Design business (like I was when I first started this career). It was developed in French.
I first created the storyboard for the course in written format. I then converted the e-book into a .EPUB format using the Calibre tool. The different files are available for you to download (in different formats) at the end of this post.
Sources, references and links
Other than speaking for my personal experience, all the references and resources that I used to create the project are listed here:
- A Simple Guide to Creating An eLearning Storyboard in the blog SH!FT Learning
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When Writing an eLearning Storyboard in the blog SkillBuilder LMS
- 10 tips to improve your elearning storyboards in the blog Elucidat
- The Power of White Space to Improve Screen Design in eLearning in the blog SH!FT Learning
External ressources used in the module
- Interactive storyboard in Storyline, by Allison LaMotte
- Example of written storyboard, by Rachel Barnum
- Full exemple of a storyboard, by Patricia Lamas